Technical Support is committed to resolving customer product issues for all authorized dealers and to serve as the Single Point of Care for all Autocall installation and service issues. To provide the most efficient service, please make sure you contact us from the job site once you have reviewed the manuals and all other available documentation and troubleshooting aids. Please be prepared to provide specific information on the current status, system configuration, and troubleshooting steps taken so far.
Description of Services:
- Priority Telephone Technical Support – Same day telephone support provided to trained and authorized technicians on our Autocall products. Our level 1 team handles the first level of calls for more common issues. The rest of the issues are handled by our level 2 team. With this approach, we are able to maximize our availability to you while minimizing your time spent on the phone.
- Call History - Calls are logged into our call logging system for easy issue status review.
- Product Issue Escalation - Verify and escalate reported hardware and software Quality issues and coordinate with QA, Manufacturing, and Engineering for fixes, enhancements, and their implementation.
- High First Call Resolution Rate - Achieved through the use of an active and web accessible product knowledgebase of articles based on field successes located on the Technical Support website. Our knowledgebase contains thousands of solutions to product issues created by our Specialists, who have hundreds of years of combined experience, including extensive field service experience.
- Inform you of potential product issues - Create and distribute bulletins and notices as necessary to inform you of issues that may affect productivity or inform you of resolutions on equipment issues also available on the Tech Support website.