Autocall air-sampling smoke detectors are designed to detect smoke in challenging duct applications, as well as restricted areas, such as elevator shafts, electrical equipment rooms, hospital MRI rooms, and correctional facilities.
- Active air sampling technique and TrueAlarm smoke sensing technology for accurate, reliable monitoring of ducts
- Sensors can be located up to 82 ft. from the duct, making installation and maintenance fast and easy
- Works with Autocall addressable fire alarm control panels
- UL Listed to Standards 268A and 268 and ULC Listed to Standard S529
- Includes a test port for easy introduction of smoke source during testing
- Provides an optional water trap with drain to prevents nuisance alarms associated with condensation buildup