Help keep people safe — and operations moving
The transportation industry faces a world of challenges every day. It begins with protecting physical property and assets from fire. But there are also environmental dangers, life safety code compliance challenges, and the need to protect everyone, from travelers to employees.
To address all of these challenges effectively, you need integrated fire detection solutions from Autocall. Our products are designed to address the needs of nearly every type of transportation facility, from airports to rail, bus and truck terminals.
Our fire detection systems can help you improve situational awareness while reducing risk. Working with you, your Autocall distributor can identify fire hazards along with associated risks to develop cost-effective protection strategies that meet your specific needs and objectives. Together, we can help you protect what matters most in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Advanced fire alarm technology is scalable for all sizes of facilities.
- Autocall control panels can be integrated with fire suppression, building management systems and security systems to centralize facility control.
- Advanced notification systems help ensure an orderly and efficient response to a fire emergency.
- Testing can be done any time, day or night, without disrupting travelers or operations. Appliances can be set to test themselves automatically according to a predetermined schedule.
- Autocall notification appliances provide powerful documentation and reporting capabilities. Appliance information and test history are stored, and can be easily retrieved to generate reports for compliance officials.