Advanced LED technology and a streamlined design make Autocall TrueAlert ES LED appliances smaller, more energy efficient, and less obtrusive. They also meet NFPA 72 2016 edition notification appliance pulse width requirements and are UL Listed for synchronization with other Autocall TrueAlert ES addressable appliances with Xenon strobes.
With a decreased footprint and a lower profile, TrueAlert LED appliances blend into the environment and are only noticed when they need to be — in an emergency. Because they are part of the TrueAlert ES family of addressable appliances, they feature revolutionary self-test capability that helps reduce testing costs and ensure systems stay in top working order.
- Includes TrueAlert ES functionality: TrueAlert ES addressable technology allows for t-tapping, more flexible system design and easier installation.
- Offers revolutionary self-test capability: Streamlines maintenance, testing, and reporting.
- Comes in a smaller, more appealing design: A lower profile and sleek contoured design helps the appliances blend into a facility’s environment.
- Increases efficiency: Advanced LED technology decreases power consumption so you can connect more appliances to each power supply on your system.
- Includes agency approvals from UL, ULC, FM, CSFM and MEA (NYC).