The Autocall CO Sensor Base is the ideal solution for detecting toxic CO gases in critical areas, such as residential properties, dormitories, hotels, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities. The CO sensor base has a replaceable CO element that can either work independently as a toxic gas detector or be combined with a photo or heat sensor to provide a method to reduce unnecessary alarms from common sources such as steam from showers, aerosols from personal care products, cooking materials, dust, and exhaust fumes.
The CO sensor base does not require a separate device to be mounted on the wall or ceiling. An Autocall smoke or heat sensor can plug into the base with the CO sensor element, saving mounting space as well as installation costs compared to using two independent units.
- Reduced maintenance costs: Automatically alerts you when CO elements need to be replaced. Pop-out design allows for the replacement of only the CO element, not the entire base.
- Multi-function design: CO element can operate independently or in combination with a smoke or heat sensor to help reduce unnecessary alarms or increase the photoelectric sensor’s sensitivity in high value locations.
- Programmable CO condition level for OSHA: compliant CO gas sensing.
- Addressable component in permanently mounted base.
- Optional sounder base.
- UL Listed for both UL 2034 and 2075 applications.
- Extended life span: Provides approximately 10 years of service, reducing building life-cycle costs, replacement costs of CO elements, and service labor for building owners.