The LED based Autocall TrueAlert Text Messaging Appliance displays textual information to help improve communication and emergency response for the deaf, hard of hearing, or occupants in high ambient noise areas. An integral part of the Autocall system, the Text Messaging appliance is ideal for use in conjunction with horns, strobes and speakers.
- Improved communication and life safety
- Effectively informs occupants during an emergency situation, particularly in areas with high noise levels or poor acoustics and where audio intelligibility is poor, such as manufacturing plants, airports and train stations
- Provides critical information for the hearing-impaired population
- Flexible use: can function as a custom messaging appliance in the absence of an alarm condition
- Powered and supervised by the fire alarm system
- UL listed to Standard 1638, Textual Visible Appliance; ULC listed to S527, Miscellaneous Ancillary Device