Autocall photoelectric sensors help protect your people and operations while reducing the nuisance alarms that can cause disruption to your occupants and costly downtime for your business. Autocall TrueAlarm technology addresses a major causes of nuisance alarms — dirty sensors that result in overly sensitive devices.
- Drift compensation: Sensors evaluate environmental data and help compensate for contamination to maintain detector performance and increase nuisance alarm immunity.
- Automatic sensor cleaning indication: An alert on the Autocall panel warns system operators that a sensor is dirty and requires cleaning before its maximum drift compensation level has been reached.
- Seven UL-approved sensitivity levels: Each sensor can be set at the optimum sensitivity for the environment it protects down to 0.2%. You can select sensitivity levels from one of the widest sensitivity ranges in the industry, providing notable differences in response time.
- Programmable day/night operation: TrueAlert sensor operation can be set to automatically adjust based on time of day, fine-tuning protection and helping to reduce false alarms.
- Peak value logging: You get a historical accounting of how close each sensor has come to its alarm point, allowing you to more accurately set your system for maximum sensitivity without triggering nuisance alarms.