Enabling centralized control and timely response
A PC-based graphical command center that runs on MS Windows, the TrueSite workstation is capable of monitoring and controlling up to 100,000 devices. As a node on the fire detection network, it provides true peer-to-peer linkage with all panels on the network, helping to continue operations even in an event that cripples other parts of the network.
When fire strikes, its high-resolution graphical display shows the locations of events on both a campus-wide map and individual building floor plans. And it keeps detailed records, storing historical data for up to 500,000 events.
- The TrueSite Workstation enables fast, efficient response to emergency situations by automatically providing operators with color-coded action messages, customizable WAV file-based audio notifications, and detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to respond to the specific condition.
- The simultaneous display of graphical and textual alarm data on up to four screens helps system operators quickly assess system activity and respond rapidly to an emergency.
- Highly-configurable email event notification capabilities extend the power of the system to mobile and offsite team members.
- High-resolution color graphics, an advanced graphical user interface, and touchscreen or mouse-driven access enable intuitive operator control.
- The ability to display building site plans and pan and zoom makes it easy to zero in on a specific point of interest.